Parent Chaperones and Parent Driver Clearances
All volunteer information and forms can be found at the William S. Hart Union High School District Volunteer site: https://tinyurl.com/2p8tp5hk
Basic requirements to volunteer:
- – Fingerprint Request Form/Volunteer Application Form/Waiver (must be signed by a school administrator)
- – Voluntary Activities Participation Form
- – Medical Treatment Authorization Form/Emergency Contact Information
- – TB Test Result
- – Upload your COVID-19 Vaccine Verification https://tinyurl.com/yus6rd8f
- – Please email me for login information.
- – Please visit https://tinyurl.com/4cpp6ktv for your Keenan online training
- – Print certificates of completion for all eight online Training Programs
- Sexual Harassment
- Mandated Reporter
- Workplace Bullying
- Active Shooter
- Cal/OSHA COVID-19
- Title IX
- Severe Bleed
Volunteer driver requirements:
- – Driver Application
- – Copy of CA Driver License
- – Proof of automobile insurance
- – A signed copy of the Driver Guidelines
- – A signed copy of the Distracted Driver Memo
Once the above items are completed, bring all documents to the Administration Office for review.
- – Request for Live Scan form
- – Send a headshot photo in JPEG format to Michelle Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org for your volunteer badge
After the background check is complete and your application is processed, your volunteer badge will be sent to Linda Garcia and she will contact you for pick up.
Please feel free to reach out to Linda with any questions.
Assistant Principals’ Secretary
Valencia High School
Wm. S. Hart Union High School District
(661) 294-1188 ext. 405